What do you mostly play video games with?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Book Talk

My book talk went alright. I had forgotten my visual aid hook along with the reading journal. I meant to turn it in the following night but had accidentally left the book in the class. The book talk itself however went swell. Surely I have gotten through the points that were required as indications of I have read the book. There was no speculation about me not reading the book and I assure you Miss' believe that I had read the book which I did. Another thing is that I memorized everything that were was to talk about with the exception of an example of a metaphor which I had forgotten. I truly liked the book that I had read and so did Miss' herself. Everything went alright throughout the whole book talk but unfortunately I had forgotten the visual aid hook. That was supposed to be a PowerPoint Presentation/Collage which I had forgotten to email to Miss'. For an improvement on my next book talk, I'd probably like to write a more detailed card next time so I can remember to explain everything without having to be reminded. I did great solely on ending it with asking if there was any questions that needed to be answered. Another thing I'd like to improve on is actually sending the PowerPoint Presentation or bringing the visual aid hook. That might have knocked down my grade a bit and I don't want that to happen next time when I give a talk about my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment